Plan for Reopening of Services-May 2020
Plan for Reopening of Services
May 3rd – Drive through communion at 10:00 AM
May 10th – May 31st Go to 2 services as follows:
- The 1st service from 10:15 to 11:00, (for last names A-M)
- The 2nd service from 11:30 to 12:15 (for last names N-Z)
- Attendance will be limited to 70 people per service.
- Seating will be conducted through the main entrance only (no side entrance) and assigned by ushers as people enter.
- Exit will be conducted by the ushers through the side entrance only.
- No choir at the services in May.
- A live sermon on Facebook by Bro. Tony will continue but will be moved to 1:00 P.M.
- Starting May 10th Sunday School live on Facebook by Andrew Barrett will begin at 9:00 A.M.
- Christ Life Bible study live on Facebook by Wayne Barrett will continue Wednesday nights at 6:00 p.m.
- All other public meetings at the church are canceled through May and all inside youth programs are canceled until the Fall.
- Sunday School and other programs will be reassessed at the trustees meeting in May.
- Office hours will remain the same through May.